Monday, July 25, 2011

SOLDIER OF GOD










   This is my last week of holiday before I enter the army on the 2nd of august. I'm kinda ready and looking forward to it, and do hope that I learn many new things there. Although 2 years may seem arduous, I'm sure that God will see me through. However, there's this one thing that's holding me back from wanting to go in. I just wished that I had a little more time with certain friends... Many of them will be going to school, work and such, and I doubt that we'll be able to ever meet even once in a blue moon. Once I'm out of army, would we still be friends? I know I would want to, but would they still want to?

   Well, I guess it comes down to this ideology. If someone wants to remain in your life, they'll make an effort to. Be it being a family member, a friend or a lover.