Saturday, December 31, 2011

31st December.

Presents.

   It's been a long time since I've posted something. The Army and Navy took away too much of my freedom and time.

   However, it's my birtday once again. 31st of December. The star of the day obviously shouldn't be me again, but my mum. :) But that's not how the world sees it, so too bad. Thanks mum.

   There's so much that has happened to this year. Graduated from school. Entered the army. Changed hairstyle. Changed hairstyle. Changed hairstyle. Lost lots of old friends, but also found new ones. Threw a grenade. Spent many nights in the jungle (which I still find fun in). Was supposed to be an officer, but got injured and had to choose health over honour and glory. 3 of the most hated dictators Osama, Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il died. Man who drastically advanced technology in daily living, Steve Jobs, passed away. And my beloved Grandpa passed away. Every of my good old brothers are now serving National Service. There's an endless list of stories.

   2012 will be the most unpredictable year in my life. It's most probably gonna end up as a void year, wher everything will be forgotten. Why? Because I don't know where I'll be sent to, the Army or Navy? People are making me swallow shit. The world is gonna change drastically again and we won't be able to phantom it. What kind of change will the new rulers filling in the spots bring to the world? Am I gonna lose more friends? All these things I really can't change and control, or at least have a clue about it gonna happen.

   All I'd say, "Many things changed in 2011, and my year 2012 will be casted into God's hands."

Happy New Year. :)